Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) involves bursts of anxiety that happen after a person experiences a major emotional shock associated with a stressful event i.e. a trauma. PTSD can be brought on by being involved in or witnessing distressing situations such as:
- war, military service, police service
- a major accident
- violence and sexual, physical, emotional or verbal abuse
- trauma associated with having a chronic illness (e.g. experiencing unpleasant medical procedures)
- a natural disaster (bush fire, hurricane or cyclone)
The symptoms of PTSD may include:
- flashbacks e.g. upsetting intrusive thoughts about a distressing event
- difficulty sleeping
- disinterest in activities the person used to find enjoyable
- feeling on edge/irritable
- being very alert and easily startled
- difficulty concentrating
- finding it hard to remember parts of the traumatic event.
It takes courage to seek help. Unfortunately, traditional counselling and psychotherapy have you talking about these events, reliving the pain, and coming up with coping strategies but you still have the pain and trauma in your system. It doesn’t have to be this way.
What if you can experience complete emotional freedom from these events?
This video runs for 20 minutes and gives indepth examples and experience of using EFT with real veterans. It’s well worth watching the whole thing:
Tap4Health offers you an alternative to counselling and therapy. Using breakthrough techniques from the emerging field of Energy Psychology, Tap4Health gives you the ability to free yourself from the effects of past events and experience a new joy and happiness that you may not currently think is possible.
At Tap4Health, you will:
- experience results in a much shorter time than conventional therapies
- learn tools to use for the rest of your life
Special Offer: Half-price treatment for all clients who have served active military or community service such as police, fire brigade, or ambulance.
Find out more about Personal Sessions at Tap4Health