Rod Sherwin is a Energy Therapist with over 8 years experience helping people just like you experience emotional freedom in their lives. Rod has run the Tap4Health EFT Practice in Melbourne for over 4 years helping hundreds of clients with issue such as stress, anxiety, panic, phobias, trauma, abuse, PTSD, learning disorders, depression, weight loss, and more. Rod achieves results in much fewer sessions than conventional talk therapies.
Rod is not a psychologist, psychiatrist or counsellor but works with an unconventional and original combination of warmth, respect, intuition, and skill.
While Rod’s primary technique is the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), he also uses his experience with:
- Energy Medicine,
- 6-Human Needs Psychology,
- Neuro-Associative Conditioning,
- Solutions-Focus Brief Therapy,
- Relationship Polarity,
- Creative Problem Solving, and much more.
Surprisingly, Rod has a background in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Science which gives him a practical, down to earth, focus on techniques that achieve results, even if they look a bit strange.
Rod is a powerful, entertaining, and engaging speaker who has appeared on TV and Radio delivering his message with absolute certainty and congruency. Rod speaks on topics such as:
- Emotional Freedom at Your Finger Tips
- The Psychology of Presenting
- The Solutions Focused Approach to Business Improvement
Rod also consults to and trains businesses through sister company Model Thinking.
Rod has lived in Melbourne since 2005 and while having lived in Sydney and Canberra also has made him a city slicker, he is originally from a small country town in North Queensland called Charters Towers.
Rod’s qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- EFT Advanced Certificate
- Diploma in Linguistics (German)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) and Bachelor of Science from James Cook University of North Queensland